24,90€ (IVA inc)
- Light-reflective in the dark
- Designed for textiles
- Up to 100 applications (spray 1-2 sec)
Albedo100 Invisible Bright is a spray with light-reflective properties designed for use on textiles. The spray is virtually invisible in daylight but light-reflective in the dark.
The reflective effect is useful for the evening walk, jog or bike ride. Increase the visibility and safety of yourself and your children in traffic by spraying your clothes and other textiles such as shoes, a pushchair, rucksack etc.
Invisible Bright works best on natural textiles and textiles with structure such as fleece, cotton and wool. The effect may be limited on shiny synthetic materials. We advise against using on leather or suede.
Albedo100 Invisible Bright creates a fine surface that is invisible in daylight but light-reflective in the dark. The spray reflects in the same direction as the light source. This means it is only the person behind the light source that can see the reflection. Test the effect by shining a light, held at eye-level, upon the sprayed surface. Alternatively taking a photo with flash e.g with your mobile phone camera, or watching the object from a car with the headlights on, from a distance.
- Always spray outside or in well-ventilated areas. Shake the can vigorously +1 minute (at least 20 sec after you hear the bulb inside). Repeat during application.
- After shaking, spray immediately from a distance of approximately 1 foot, with even swiping movements. Hold the can upright while spraying. Do not over-apply. Dries in a couple of minutes at normal room temperature.
- Clean the nozzle after use, by spraying upside down for 1-2 sec.
Important: The spray disappears when washed, and does not effect the colour or surface of the textile. The spray lasts for approximately a week after application, depending on what surface you spray on, how much you apply and how often the garment is worn. In cases of heavy wearing you should add more spray continuously for full effect, or regularly check the reflective effect.
The reflective effect can easily be controlled by shining a light held in eye-level upon the sprayed surface or taking a photo with flash. E.g with your mobile phone camera.
You can easily create reflective signs and symbols by cutting out, and spraying on stencils.