18,20€ (IVA inc)
- Transparent Permanent
- Light-refective in the dark
- Designed for plastics, metals and hard goods
- Up to 50 applications (spray 1-2 sec)
Albedo100 Permanent spray has light-reflective properties that sticks to most surfaces and resists wind and rain. The spray is UV-resistant and is durable on materials such as plastic, metal, and hard goods.
Albedo100 Permanent is a transparent spray, appropriate for use on your bicycle, skateboard, helmet, skates, hiking poles and other gear that you use at night.
Albedo100 Permanent may take up to 15min to dry. On application it is mostly clear but can be perceived slightly grey depending on quantity applied. The spray reflects in the same direction as the light source. This means it is only the person behind the light source that can see the reflection. Test the effect by shining a light, held at eye-level, upon the sprayed surface. Alternatively taking a photo with flash e.g with your mobile phone camera, or watching the object from a car with the headlights on, from a distance. Albedo100 Permanent is a permanent spray. However, in some cases it can be removed using white spirit. White spirit can affect the original paint work.
- Always spray outside or in well-ventilated areas. Shake the can vigorously +1 minute (at least 20 sec after you hear the bulb inside). Repeat during application.
- After shaking, spray immediately from a distance of approximately 1 foot, with even swiping movements. Hold the can upright while spraying. Do not over-apply. Allow up to 15 minutes to dryat normal room temperature.
- Clean the nozzle after use, by spraying upside down for 1-2 sec.
Important: Apply to a inconspicuous area first to test suitability. Allow up to 15 minutes drying time.